Is there a mobile application for Trutina?
Can I upgrade my device to Trutina 2?
It is possible to upgrade Trutina devices to Trutina 2 devices. For more information, please contact us and we will help you.
What is the network requirement for the Trutina device?
This connection does not require special installations. The device receives the IP address automatically from the network and uses ports 80, 443 and 123 when connected. The communication link needs to meet the following requirements to make the smooth operation of the device possible:
– DNS and DHCP servers
– accessible usage of ports 80 and 433
– accessible usage of NTP protocol (port 123)
How can I recover my forgotten password?
1. On the login screen click on the ’Did you forget your password?” link and follow the steps on the page.
2. Your registered email address or username should be provided, and the system will send an email with an URL where the new password can be set.
3. If you do not know your registered email or username, please contact our support team.
How to read the indicator LED on the device
There are three different Trutina LED interfaces:
1. Separated green and red indicator
2. Common, dual colour (manufactured before 2nd half of 2018)
3. Common new type (device manufactured after 2nd half of 2018)
Green LED: The device is connected to electricity (Type 1 & 2 & 3)
(If the device has common LEDs, the green is only visible at device start-up).
Blinking red LED: The device is trying to connect to the server (Type 1 & 2 & 3)
Constant red LED: The device is connected to the server (Type 1 & 2)
Constant green LED: The device is connected to the server (Type 3 only!)
What to do if the dashboard is inactive and there is no graph data for a while?
Check the last syncronisation date of the device on Profile / Devices page (Date of Version). If this date is older than 10-15 minutes, check if the device is switched on. Check if there is Internet connection. If all seems ok then reboot the device by disconnecting from the power source for 20-30 seconds. Watch the indicator LEDs during the reboot. If it does not solve the issue, contact Gremon Systems Support.
The upload process can be longer, which depends on the speed of the Internet and the amount of the data measured during the offline period.
Does Turina need calibration after installation?
No. The device and its sensors are calibrated already. Re-calibration is not needed.